Monday, April 27, 2009

Kelsey is 17!!



Well, my little cousin (I guess she is not so little anymore) Kelsey is 17!! Her actual birthday was April 06, 2009 but we celebrated her birthday on Saturday. She had a bonfire here at my house. We had lots of family and friends here to celebrate with us!! Her cake looked amazing and she didn't even want to cut it, but we did!! We roasted marshmallows and Jeremy grilled hamburgers and hot dogs. It was a great party an a lot of fun!!

Kelsey (BELLE)--

I can not believe you are 17!! You have become such a wonderful young woman. Jeremy and I are so proud of you. We hope you know how much you mean to us and our children. Hayden and Lizzie Kate love you more than you will ever know. We hope you had a wonderful party and we were so glad that you let us be such a big part of your celebration!! We love you very much!!

--Jeremy, Kourtney (KITNY), Hayden and Lizzie Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment