Thursday, May 21, 2009

Date Night.....NO, Water Balloon FIGHT!!


Water Balloon Fight #1!!

As you can see we are not wet....J's shoulder got a little wet!! (Sorry it's Blurry!!)
Water Balloon Fight #2!!

Jeremy was REALLY wet, you really can't tell in this pic!! He rubbed water on my face, so it would look like he got me wet!!
Tonight Jeremy decided to have a Water Balloon Fight at 11:00 p.m.!!
We really had a wonderful time at the spur of the moment. That is how we work, though. We don't have to spend a bunch of money to have a great time as long as we are together. Tonight meant more to me than a fancy dinner and a new purse. What matters to me is that we can have fun just being Kourt and J. I don't tell my husband enough that I love him more than anything. Without him I would not have my beautiful babies. He is an AMAZING Daddy and our babies adore him!! Thank you, J for being the best Husband and Daddy in the whole world. I love you more than you will ever know!! "When God Made You, He Must Have Been Thinking About ME!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment