Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Update!!

There is not really a lot to report. We have spent most of every day at my Grandmother's house with my Great Grandmommy and the rest of the Cotton family. Saturday, I went by myself, while Jeremy stayed at home with the kids. I spent all day over there. Sunday, we got up and all went. We spent a good bit of the day with everyone. Monday, Jeremy went to work and the kids and I went to the house and had lunch with everyone. Tara brought Cooper, so the kids had a wonderful time playing. Jeremy, the kids and I went to Belk to get him some thing new to wear to the funeral (he is a pallbearer). Today, I got up and went to meet my Moma. We went to see if I could find some thing new (I didn't). Then, we went to Logan's for lunch. Jeremy took off a half of day so we came home and got him and went to Grandmother's for a little while. The kids started getting tired so we came home and let them get a nap and we went back for supper. Tomorrow, is the funeral and we will be going back to Grandmother's to eat.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time for me and my family. I can't thank you enough.

1 comment:

  1. I know it is rough. When I lost my grandparents there was nothing easy about it. So I know there is nothing I can really say but I am sorry and I will be praying for yall.

    ReplyDelete