Thursday, January 15, 2009

GOOD NEWS!!

My Sister In Law (Jeremy's Sister from Kentucky) just called and told me I am going to be an Aunt in 2009!! I am SUPER EXCITED!! Even though we don't get to see Tuck that much, I am still excited about being an Aunt again!! When she told me, I couldn't believe it! So, Congratulations to Brian, Mandi, and Big Brother Tuck!!

Also, I wanted to clarify myself about Lizzie Kate. I have gotten a couple of e-mails wondering what is going on with Lizzie Kate's weight. Lizzie Kate is not gain weight properly. She is having and Endoscopy done on Thursday, January 22, 2009. She will be completely asleep for the procedure. The Gastrointologist thinks she has Celiac Disease (this is where you are allergic to wheat products). She tested negative on the blood test but the Doctor says you can get a false negative with this particular test. Please keep Lizzie Kate and our family in your thoughts and prayers!! I will keep you all posted!! Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment