Sunday, January 11, 2009

Weekend in Review!!

Well, there is not too terribly much to tell. Friday night, the kids and I met Jeremy to eat at Cracker Barrel. We had a wonderful meal and the kids were great!! Saturday morning, Jeremy had to go to work so the kids and I hung out at home. The weather was terrible. The kids took good naps and we went to eat at Olive Garden (it was great!!). Then, we headed off to the new house to see the new carpet and new deck. I was amazed at the carpet and the deck is HUGE!! We are SUPER EXCITED!! We drove home in the storm and got home and got the kiddos ready for bed!! Sunday, was Church and it was SO cold outside we came straight home and tried to stay warm. Jeremy and I cleaned out some cabinets (getting ready for the dreaded move).

Lizzie Kate woke up from her nap with a fever. She is getting some teeth. So, she just laid around on me all evening. I cooked, and now we are off to bed!! I hope you all have a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know y'all were building a house..I know you must be excited but like you said dread the move. You need to post some pictures of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are yall building a house?? That is great! I am glad to see you joined the blog world. As you can see I am a huge slacker at keeping mine up to date. Love to see how big Lizzy Kate and Hayden are. Its hard to believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are moving? That's great! Where is your new house?

    ReplyDelete