Sunday, January 18, 2009

What a Weekend!!

What a great weekend we had!! Friday night, we all went to Wal-Mart to buy groceries. We got up early Saturday morning and took the kids to my Daddy and Carrie's house. Thank you B-Pa and CC for taking such good care of our babies!! Jeremy and I left and went up to my Moma and Rodney's and Jeremy changed to oil and the air filter in the van. Rodney had to work a half day so my Mom and I got to spend some much needed time together. Jeremy and I left and went by the new house to see the progress with the deck, then we went to Subway for lunch. I had a hair appointment at 230, and we still had like an hour and a half, so we went to Goody's and Wal-Mart. We had fun just walking around in both stores spending some time together. Then I went to get my hair cut and boy did I get a lot cut!! I actually had enough to donate to "Locks of Love". Jeremy and I went to Academy after I got my hair cut and we ran into a couple that I went to High School with, they were telling us all about there twin girls (wow!!). I couldn't even begin to imagine twins!! We left and went to the mexican restaurant and had a wonderful supper. It is so nice to sit down and be able to enjoy your food without having to rush!! We came home and packed (YUCK!!). But, if we want to move it has to be done. This morning, we got up and went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and it was wonderful. Jeremy and I were trying to remember the last time we actually went out for breakfast and I don't think we have been by ourselves since before Hayden was born. Then we went and picked up the kids and came home. We hung out here for a little while. Jeremy and Hayden played outside while Lizzie Kate took her morning nap. Then I left and went to Montanna's (Tanna) 10th birthday party (My wonderful husband kept the kids for me.)!! She had a Decade Party where you dress up in clothes from your favorite Decade!! She had a DJ with great music and dancing!! I can't believe she is 10!! I remember her being born like it was yesterday!! Happy Birthday Tanna!! We love you!! I picked up Zaxby's on the way home and came home and ate, then bathed the kids and they are in bed. We don't really have much to do this week, except I have to take Hayden to my Mom on Wednesday and Lizzie Kate Endoscopy is scheduled for Thursday. Please, keep Lizzie Kate and our family in your prayers this week. Also, please continue to pray for my dear friend Lorie Johnson and the entire Johnson family!! I hope you all have a wonderful week. I should have some pictures from Tanna's party soon!!

1 comment: